Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fitness Goals

As I move past the mid-40's and I am on my way to the big 5-0, it is time for me to get serious about taking better care of myself. In the past I have been a Happy New Year starter who fizzles out by Valentine's Day. Recently, I have been making great strides in committing to my health and fitness goals and I wanted to share some "tools" that are helping me along the way.
Dancing has always been something I LOVE to do. I have never taken dance lessons, nor am I very graceful or coordinated. However, it is an online dance fitness class that has become my favorite thing to do every day. In fact, my "dance" clothing is neatly folded ready for a quick change when I get home! I was on youtube looking for dance exercise videos and I put together a playlist to try out. My favorite videos were from Shine Dance Fitness. I visited the website and placed my membership that day. I have not missed a class in the past week and a half. If you are looking for a fun and fast daily workout, I highly recommend Shine.
Here is the link to Shine Dance Fitness.


Another tool that is helping me reach my goals is an app called itrackbites. It allows me to log meals daily and then converts everything to a score. There is even a message board community that is very active. The link is here.



With summer quickly approaching, I wanted to share some motivation 
for any fitness goals you might have during your time off!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...